Sunday, June 10, 2012

Evernote


EVERNOTE
    I did not use Evernote throughout the course of the year. There are a few reasons why I chose this path. For the most part I felt like the note pad that came with the i pad was suitable enough for all the demands of the class. I would type up my assignment, then copy and paste it into my school e mail, send it to myself and finish it on my own at home. I guess there was really no reason that appealed to me that would make me use anything else over the tools already given to me through the i pad. Until Evernote comes out with some groundbreaking feature I will most likely continue not to use it. The only suggestion i have for Evernote is to go big or go home. Make your application the only one of it's kind. Bigger, better, stronger wins the race and the minds of the people.                         

No comments:

Post a Comment